Table of contents
- Domain address book contains contacts, which is shared among members of single domain.
- Domain administrator can enable or disable the address book.
- By default, domain members can see all the contacts.
- Domain members can get more access such as: add, edit, delele the contacts or share rights of the address book to other members when they are delegated by an address book’s administrator.
- Only domain administrator can enable domain address book feature on modules admin page.
- Enabling the address book will make it visible in
Contacts page of all domain users, the address book will be put in Domain address book section of sidebar.
- Only domain administrator can disable domain address book feature on modules admin page.
- Disabling will hide the address book and its contacts to all domain users. All the contacts and configurations are preserved.
Role of members
- Domain address book is an address book. Therefore, the address book inherit features of a common address book such as: Public right and Deligate.
- Adminstrator of the domain address book is the domain member has rights to read, write and share (public and delegate) the address book. Read how to use shared address book.
- Because the contacts in the address book are shared resources. The data should be trusted for using by other domain members. Adminstrators need to consider before sharing rights to a certain user.