Table of contents
The videoconference module brings videoconference support into the OpenPaaS platform. It is composed of several components:
- A frontend application. Built using Vue.
- An OpenPaaS core component. Built using angularjs and nodeJS.
- A ‘backend’ component: Jitsi
This guide provides you all the steps required to develop the videoconference feature correctly.
1. Install Jitsi
We use a modified version of the Jitsi docker-compose project to run jitsi locally:
- Clone https://ci.linagora.com/linagora/lgs/openpaas/docker-jitsi-meet
- Switch to
- Start jitsi:
docker-compose up -d
- Jitsi is now up and running, you can join conference on http://localhost:8000
2. Install the core module
As any other core module, clone it from https://ci.linagora.com/linagora/lgs/openpaas/linagora.esn.videoconference and install it in OpenPaaS
3. Install the videoconference application
Follow the instructions from https://ci.linagora.com/linagora/lgs/openpaas/openpaas-videoconference-app
TODO: This has to be filled once working on configuration